Monday 24 January 2011

Our new Blog!

Hello and welcome to the first post on our Blog!

As 3 Jolly Scrappers have just celebrated our 3rd birthday, we decided it was about time that we had a Blog linked to the shop. Many thanks to the lovely Dawn for giving us a hand with this - you're a star.

Ok, so a little bit about us. 3 Jolly Scrappers (or 3JS) is run by Jo and Kim. After scrapping together for several years, we took the plunge to make our dream a reality and 3 Jolly Scrappers online shop was born in November 2007, finally opening it's online doors in January 2008.

Our ethos is to supply high quality, co-ordinating products which will provide you with a one-stop shop to inspire you as a crafter.

We run regular Evening Crops and All Day crops in Brampton, Huntingdon - so if you're a local crafter we'd love to see you. This year our diary is filling up with Guest Teachers visiting us to run All Day Workshops, and also with taking the shop to various crops and workshops.

We hope to keep this blog updated with new products, event details and to share in creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Can't believe I'm the first to comment!! I came here via Dawns Blog & I'm so glad you now have a blog!! I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine of Friday night crops & who knows, if I get a day off I might even make a Sunday workshop this year too!! I'm going to add myself to your followers list right now! See you on 11th Feb...but I'll be back here before then though!!! Sandi xx ♥

    ReplyDelete